Dr. JOSEFINA RUIZ MD. OBTATETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY)
(Col. Nº 22.244) Dr. Ruiz attended the University in Madrid (Universidad Autónoma) and specialized at the Hospital de la Paz. (Madrid)
Dr, Ruiz has also a Degree in Sophrologic Medicine by the World Sophrology Federation (Dr. Caycedo)
After many years of studying and practicing sophrologic medicine and Childbirth Preparation in various Spanish and foreign clinics, Dr. Ruiz founded the Centre and has provided professional, personalized and effective pregnancy support for over 30 years.
Dr, Ruiz has given many conferences and is a published author of many articles in scientific journals and general magazines, as well as two texts on pregnancy (both edited by Team day).
- Dra. Noemí Arribas Alonso (Pediatra-Neonatóloga).
- Isabel del Campo Martín-Cobos (Psychologist).
- Rocio Fernández-Miranda (Psychologist - Specialist in early intervention).
- Elena Mauleón Ladrero (Physiotherapist).
- Carolina Muñoz Rodriguez (Physiotherapist).
- Pilar Raga Poveda (Physiotherapist adults and children-Infant respiratory physiotherapist).
- Mercedes Pillado Martínez (Massage Therapist).
- Rocio Fernandez Miranda (Neuropsychologist Specialist in Early Care)
- Marta Satrustegui (Secretary)