PREGNANCY ( Since the 12th week)
- Interpreting all the feelings within your abdomen.
- How to manage or avoid the most common conditions of pregnancy.
- Postural education and caring for your changing body in everyday life
- Safe exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor.
- Basic, safe, exercises to strengthen your body during pregnancy, and beyond.
- Valuable information and practical techniques that allow you to face the dilation phase in full control and to achieve a better labour.
- Specific techniques for contraction control (Sophrologyc relaxation- breathing), for delivery both WITH and WITHOUT epidural anaesthesia.
-Personalized coaching and practice of pushing technique.
(Essential with epidurals to help reduce the stress on YOUR CHILD).
- Sessions on epidural anaesthesia, caesarean section and freezing of stem cells.
- Valuable information for THE FATHER regarding pregnancy, labour, post – pregnancy and baby care.
- Everything you need to know following the birth, from the delivery room to your return home.
- Your physical recuperation. Practical advice. Adapting to a new life.
- Pelvic floor exercises during the first days after childbirth.
- Your sex life after childbirth. Resuming sexual intercourse after childbirth.
- Possible psychological changes after childbirth, from the “ baby blues” to postpartum depression.
- The newborn: Apgar, umbilical cord stump care, vaccines.
- Basic care, including “smart” shopping for your baby.
- Feeding your baby: breast-feeding - bottle- feeding.
- Newborns’ crying and sleeping patterns.
- The return home. Adapting to a new family life.
- Your baby´s development and evolution (cognitive and psychological) during his first year.
- MASSAGE FOR BABIES: Shantala massage (relaxation for the baby & benefit for the father–baby relationship). Hands-on, in-class demonstration with your baby.