Dr. Josefina Ruiz Vega has written two books, both edited by Temas de Hoy:
NUEVE MESES DE ESPERA (13 editions):
Full guide, updated and adapted to provide information on giving birth in Spain. Written with the special collaboration of Dr. Concepción Diez Rubio (Psychiatrist – Psychotherapist) in those chapters dedicated to the psychological elements of pregnancy.
• Provides all you need to know from the moment you suspect you are pregnant through to labour and post pregnancy.
NUEVE MESES BIEN ALIMENTADOS (3 editions):
Practical and useful information on daily diet and nutrition during pregnancy and post pregnancy. :
• What should I eat through these nine months so that my baby grows properly?
• What are the best food choices when I eat out?
• Must I drink milk to ensure I get enough calcium?
• Can I eat cured or smoked foods (cheeses, meats, fish, etc…)? Does it help to freeze them?
• Why is it so easy to gain weight when I am not eating more than usual?
• What is gestational diabetes? How could it affect on my baby?
• When and how will I loose weight after giving birth?
• Recipes and tricks for healthy, low calorie and tasty cooking.